Wed, Oct. 11th...Cider Art Gallery...7:00pm – Cash Bar...7:30pm – Show...Donations
Tickets – check. Airport Security – check. Waiting – check. Look up from cell phone – check? If we would take a moment to look up from our cell phones, we would see the beauty of humanity in front of our eyes. The couple at the far end of the terminal holding hands, the young woman in the wheelchair, the women dressed to the nines, all sharing this fleeting moment before their next destination. A moment of connection between strangers, and a time to reflect on what is my true story….
FALL 2017 PERFORMANCES
- Sept 17th - 5th Annual "Dance Princess Dance" at the Castle Tea Room
- Oct 11th - "Departures" at the Cider Gallery in Lawrence, KS
- Oct 27th - 5th Annual "Masque of the Red Death" at the Castle Tea Room
- Nov 2nd - Meet the Principal Company - "Disclosures" at Arterra Event Gallery
- Nov 18th - 10th Annual Fall Company Concert - "Flaws" at the Lawrence Arts Center
- Dec 3rd - "Enchanted Toy Castle" at the Castle Tea Room
The Point B Dance Company is a contemporary dance company specializing in contemporary, lyrical, hip hop and jazz dance. In its 10th year, they strive to blend commercial and concert dance to create engaging performances within unique presentations and venues. Audiences will cry, laugh, and be moved. Don't miss a performance!!