POINT B DANCE COMPANY SPRING 2018
The Point B Dance Company focuses on commercial-based dance in the Spring, emphasizing the development of strong performance skills and focusing primarily on the entertainment aspect of dance. Company members will commit to weekly rehearsals and may be asked to attend an all-company rehearsal for two hours on Sunday afternoon. This program is designed for experienced dancers who are seeking performance opportunities and are looking to further their development of dance in a collaborative and supportive atmosphere. The Spring Company works collectively towards an early May performance.
Auditions for our Spring Point B Dance Company will be on Thursday, Jan. 18th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FALL 2017 PERFORMANCES
- Sept 17th - 5th Annual "Dance Princess Dance" at the Castle Tea Room
- Oct 11th - "Departures" at the Cider Gallery in Lawrence, KS
- Oct 27th - 5th Annual "Masque of the Red Death" at the Castle Tea Room
- Nov 2nd - Meet the Principal Company - "Disclosures" at Arterra Event Gallery
- Nov 18th - 10th Annual Fall Company Concert - "Flaws" at the Lawrence Arts Center
- Dec 3rd - "Enchanted Toy Castle" at the Castle Tea Room
The Point B Dance Company is a contemporary dance company specializing in contemporary, lyrical, hip hop and jazz dance. In its 10th year, they strive to blend commercial and concert dance to create engaging performances within unique presentations and venues. Audiences will cry, laugh, and be moved. Don't miss a performance!!